log in

Making a complaint

If you feel that the University or the Union has treated you unfairly, not been supportive of you, has discriminated against you or not provided services which you would expect, you are entitled to make a complaint.

The Union and University are completely separate bodies so they have separate procedures, though both include similar steps. It is important that you use the correct procedure, if you are not sure who the complaint should be made to contact our Advice Hub on ussa.advice@strath.ac.uk. 

For more information or to make a complaint, follow one of the following links: 

Complaints about The University

Complaints about the Union


  • Sorry!
  • No current events :(
  • ...
  • But check soon!

First Group

The Nido Collection


USSA, 90 John Street, Glasgow, G1 1JH, The University of Strathclyde Students' Association is a charity registered in Scotland, No:SCO05914