You said, We did is our way of telling you we are listening! Using this and previous surveys we are constantly working towards improving our services. So read on and see what YOU changed...
- Some of you said you would like an upgraded Level 8, so we are working on plans for a new PA system
- Lots of you said Level 6 should be upgraded and that we should serve good coffee, so combining this with the fact you said Starbucks was your favourite & most recognisable coffee brand Level 6 is being rennovated into your very own Starbucks (and yes there will be Frappucinos!)
- Most of you would like to see a refreshed Gameszone on L3 which we are working on too in the near future
- You wanted to be able to feedback to the Exec and liked the idea of a suggestion box in the Union foyer, so we are removing the redundant telephone info point and will be putting a scribble board and box in it's place for S1
- You wanted more daytime events during Freshers' Week, so it is happening!
- You said you would stay longer in the building if you could eat there, so we introduced the Scene Take-Away menu, will open the Priory until 8pm and the Barony will have hot food available from S1 too
- You wanted more info on what was on at the Union, so we are continuing to use social media to let you know what's on plus we are developing a new What's On Monthly web page which will detail eveything that's happening from Society bake sales in the Foyer to our new weekly events in the Barony
Thanks for filling in our surveys, they really do make a difference! You can also come to our Forums & Question Time events which are also a really important way of you making a difference to YOUR union...