Want to work in the Union?
The University of Strathclyde Students' Association caters for a diverse student membership of approximately 16000 full-time and 8000 part-time students from over 100 countries, based at the heart of the City Centre in Glasgow.
We offer a range of opportunities and services for our members, but our main function is to provide Students at Strathclyde with representation.
- For more information about our aims and objectives, see our Constitution
- For more information about our strategic direction, see the Past Performance and Future Planning section of this site
The University of Strathclyde Students’ Association is seeking an experienced finance professional to head up our Finance department. Main responsibilities include:
- To provide leadership for the department staff team to ensure that staff are supported, developed and motivated.
- To ensure appropriate contractual and legal responsibilities in relation to staff are met and that an appraisal process is in place to support development of all staff.
- To work with the finance staff team to produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts for the Association.
- For a full list of responsibilities and tasks see the Full Job Description
- Applications now open:
- Apply online here now or Contact the HR Assistant, Frances Finlayson, 0141 567 5011, email@example.com
- Closing Date - Wed 31st August at 5pm (Interviews w/c 19th Sept)
Activities Events Administrator - Maternity Cover
The University of Strathclyde Students' Association seeks an outstanding individual with excellent customer service skills to join the Students Involvement Team. Closing Date: Friday 19th August 2016
Marketing Manager - This position is now closed
The University of Strathclyde Students’ Association seeks an experienced marketing professional to head up our Marketing & Communications department - See the Full Job Description
Closing Date: Monday 15th August, 12 noon
Academic Representation Adminsitrator - This position is now closed
The University of Strathclyde Students’ Association seeks a passionate and organised individual to contibute to the work of our Student Involvement Team. Closing Date: Monday 15th August, 12 noon
Executive Assistant - This position is now closed
The USSA is recruiting a student staff member to provide various support to the Student Executive, PA to the trustees and Chief Executive during term time. Apply using the link below. (Applications close 29th July at 12 noon)
Full Job Description Apply for this position
Due to high demand the PR Team, Social Media and Food and Beverage applications have closed early.
CV & Careers Advice
Almost ready to graduate? Not sure which way to turn? Head to the Careers Service at the University, they can help you with the next steps. Need to make yourself more employable? Have you thought about volunteering? Check out the opportunities available here too!