Want to work in the Union?
The University of Strathclyde Students' Association caters for a diverse student membership of approximately 16000 full-time and 8000 part-time students from over 100 countries, based at the heart of the City Centre in Glasgow.
We offer a range of opportunities and services for our members, but our main function is to provide Students at Strathclyde with representation.
- For more information about our aims and objectives, see our Constitution
- For more information about our strategic direction, see the Past Performance and Future Planning section of this site
- The University of Strathclyde Students’ Association seeks an experienced marketing professional to head up our Marketing & Communications department - Full Job Description
- Applications open - Apply here now
Academic Representation Adminsitrator
- The University of Strathclyde Students’ Association seeks a passionate and organised individual to contibute to the work of our Student Involvement Team. (Applications close Monday 15th August 12noon.)
- The USSA is recruiting a student staff member to provide various support to the Student Executive, PA to the trustees and Chief Executive during term time. Apply using the link below. (Applications close 29th July at 12 noon)
- Full Job Description - Apply for this position
Due to high demand the PR Team, Social Media and Food and Beverage applications have closed early.
CV & Careers Advice
Almost ready to graduate? Not sure which way to turn? Head to the Careers Service at the University, they can help you with the next steps. Need to make yourself more employable? Have you thought about volunteering? Check out the opportunities available here too!